Re: New use for juicer bowl.

  • Dennis Thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hah! Used in the GE plant, no less, that explains the GE logo :-) Actually, I suppose that it could have been used in GE for
      something instead of juicing, but it is still a juicer. I work with an ex-GE employee who worked in their prototype shop and they were
      quite ingenious at using things.

      We had a famous case several years ago that many of us cherish where the seller listed a jadite Sunbeam juicer as a dentist's rinse
      bowl and listed some superficial difference that 'proved' it was not a juicer.

      Denny
    • Curtis
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
        The way a lot of glass items are listed and described on ebay make me
        chuckle too!!
        Nancy C.