mixer bowl with red badge HB

  • adrianvandyk
    Message 1 of 2877 , Dec 1, 2000
      Can anyone tell me if the bowl with ebay
      #508988656, Hamilton Beach red badge, might be original to
      this mixer. Somehow I doubt it, but??? If not this
      mixer, does this bowl go with any mixer. <br><br>Adrian
    • eherbert3
      Message 2877 of 2877 , Mar 13, 2002
        No, the K-45 beaters will not fit a 4C. The shaft
        is smaller. I believe that the only beater is the
        the whisk-like combination beater that came with
        it.<br><br>So, if you want to make bread, pastry or noodles, you
        should get one of the larger machines. If you are more
        into cake mixes and whipped cream, the 4C should be
        fine.<br><br>Ed