Re: MAARC at Mayfest

  • jtporritt@netscape.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2006
      Jon,
      I really had not thought too hard about it up to this point. But I think I have been expecting to be there all along. Have not thought very much about moving the MCV and that's a good idea for the antenna. Will start making definate plans and looking for additional assisstance.
      Tom

      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2006
        The ARRL is rolling out a "Hello" campaign which just seems perfect for this
        type of event. They have various resources available both already printed
        and available for download.

        A reminder.