CONTROL OPERATORS URGENTLY NEEDED FOR JOTA!

  • ravennaelectronics
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
      Good day everyone.
      There is an urgent need for control operators for this Saturday at the
      club house. Below is a run down of times we need control operators and
      what unit is signed up for that time.

      Saturday
      9am-10am No unit signed up yet.
      10am-11am Pack 4036 from Muskegon with five youth.
      11am-Noon Crew 2045 from Fennville in Shack with 6 youth.
      Noon-1pm. No unit signed up yet
      1pm-2pm. No unit signed up yet
      2pm-3pm. Pack 4032 from Muskegon with eight youth.
      3pm-4pm. No unit signed up yet.
      4pm-6pm. Walk-Ins. Several units said they are coming during this time.
      6pm-7pm. No unit signed up yet
      The rest of the evening is covered by Bill and myself.

      Sunday
      11am-Noon. No unit signed up yet
      Noon-1pm. No unit signed up yet
      1pm-2pm. No unit signed up yet
      2pm-3pm. Pack 4009 and Girl Scout Troop 20405 from Muskegon with 6
      youth.
      3pm-5pm. Walk-Ins. A couple of units said they will be here during this
      time. Total number of youth will be roughly 9.

      I am waiting to hear back from several units now so some of those time
      slots with no unit signed up will be filled over the next few days.

      Please let me know what time slot you can cover.
      Rich "Doc" AC8AL
    • Tom Nickisch
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
        Hi Doc,

        Could you please give me a call about Jota ops for Saturday.
        @ 231-855-0281

        Tom