SUPPORT YOUR CREW!

  • ravennaelectronics
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      The annual Boy Scouts of America Popcorn sales fundraiser has
      officially begun. Thank you very much to those that already placed
      your order and/or gave a donation.

      For those that have not, please consider purchasing Trails-End
      Popcorn from one of our crew members. If you do not eat popcorn then
      please consider donating $25 for the Military Donation portion of the
      Popcorn Sale. When you do that, the $25 is used to purchase popcorn
      and then send it to military members overseas. It is a great way to
      show our support of our men and women in uniform. A crew member will
      be calling you in the next few weeks to see if you would like to make
      a purchase.

      The crew will receive 30% of each sale directly back to our crew
      account. This money will be used to pay for upcoming council and
      district activity fees, scouting insurance, unit supplies (scout
      books, office supplies, camping supplies. etc)and a crew flag for
      display at the clubhouse.

      Best Regards
      Rich "Doc" Strait, AC8AL
      Venturing Crew 9050 Committee Chair