W8M Photos!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2008

      Visit N8PPQ's web site for photographs from his XYL's camera. The W8M
      operation was well documented there. The link? Try:
      http://www.n8ppq.net/SMI/Default.aspx and hit the pictures link.

      Great stuff! Thanks, Dan!

      Bill, AB8SC
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24, 2008
        Those photos are wonderful. What a great time we had! Look at the
        images and be jealous.....or help plan next year's trip and be a part
        of the fun and challenge. What super memories!

        Linda, AB8QH

      • k8bp@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2008

          Wonderful Is All I Can Say.

          In seeing all of the wonderful photos makes me envious that I did not take part in this wonderful outing.  My work ethics in trying to get my summer home back in shape for once backfired. I commend all of the crew that participated in this wonderful event and it gives me a wonderful feeling that I had the opportunity to have worked W8M a few times with Dan, Bill and others at the helm.

          Congratulations again. I am proud of you all. Well Done

          Best 73     Clarke - K8BP