W8M UPDATE

  • ravennaelectronics
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2008
      Good day everyone. I spoke with the crew this morning on 3.900Mhz.
      Here are the freuqncies, +/- 10, that Dan and Chuck will do their best
      to stay near for those wishing to make contact.
      3.900
      7.250
      14.240
      18.160
      If you do not hear them on one frequency, monitor one of the other ones.
      Dan only brought four sheets of paper to log and those are filled up.
      They estimate they have made nearly 200 contacts. Chuck went to the
      ranger's station and asked for more paper.

      They are running 50W to save on battery power now.

      Best Regards,
      Rich "Doc" AC8AL