help needed in grand haven sunday

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
      Hello all this Sunday July 13 2008 we need help with a triathlon in grand
       Haven we will meet at 7:00 am at the grand haven public safety parking lot
       this event starts at 8:00 am and should last until 12:00 noon this event is shorter than last
       year with the removal of the half ironman event if you can help contact
       don
      kb8odb@sbcglobal. net or John at kc8uny@arrl. net thanks 73