Re: [W8ZHO] Wind Turbine in a Box

  • Jon Plyler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2008

      In the comments following the article someone mentioned that Tractor Supply has 400W wind turbines for just over $600.  I noticed they also have solar charging kits.  Seems like a good start towards at least reducing the amount of power needed from the grid.

      Of course, a more efficient wind turbine manufactured locally (imagine the energy savings compared to bringing it in from Ch... outside Michigan) has even more appeal.  Great article, Linda.  That's news worth hearing about.

      Jon AB8RD