Fw: [WestMichiganHams] Bike MS 2008

    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2008

      Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 19:30
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] Bike MS 2008

      Hello, we still are need six operators for Saturday and Sunday for this
      weekends Bike MS 2008 Bike Tour.

      If you can make it tomorrow, please show up the Holland High School by
      7:00am, if you can make it on Sunday, please call me on my cell
      616-218-1325, or email me and I will let you know where to meet up with your
      specific Team.

      We will be using the Holland Amateur Club's repeater 147.06 (+.60)pl 94.8
      both days. If see one of the members of the Club, please thank them for
      making the repeater available for this event each year, it's a great
      community service.

      Best regards,
      Steve N8UJD

      Checked by AVG.