MAARC Club Meeting

  • Jon Plyler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      This Thursday, April 6 is the regular club meeting for MAARC.  Our guest this month is Abe, W8HVG, who will be talking about the IRA link system.  Our meeting is at 7 pm.  All are welcome to attend.  For information and directions to MAARC/W8ZHO, please visit our website at http://www.qsl.net/w8zho

      The address and link to a map is at the bottom of each page.

      For those interested in Field Day for Muskegon County, our FD 2006 plans are also being posted to the website this year.

      Jon AB8RD