Digital Seminar and a HUGE Day of Fun!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2008
      Hey, radio people:

      We're going to enjoy a seminar related to digital modes on HF radio.
      This seminar will be Saturday, April 19 at the Muskegon Area Amateur
      Radio Council's clubhouse. Google 2888 Scenic Drive, Muskegon for
      detailed directions. The seminar starts at 9:00 am. That's a week
      from Saturday.

      Come early and we'll have fun with digital modes on HF. You'll see a
      little RTTY, PSK-31, and Slow Scan TV.

      Hang around afterwards and we'll be knee deep into the Michigan QSO
      Party. The MAARC is going to have at least two Multi Single
      operations on the air. What, you don't know what multi-single means?
      FUN!!! And the Steak Fry dinner at 5:00 makes for a fine finale.
      Well, not the end as the QSO party runs until midnight local time.

      Mark those calendars, set the alarm clock, grab a quick breakfast
      snack on the way, and come on out to the clubhouse. April 19 will be
      one HUGE and FUN day of radio.