GoodSearch

  • Jon Plyler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2008
      What if the MAARC earned a penny every time you searched the Internet? Or how about if a percentage of every purchase you made online went to support our cause? Well, now it can!
      GoodSearch.com is a new Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from Yahoo, and watch the donations add up!
      GoodShop.com is a new online shopping mall which donates up to 37 percent of each purchase to your favorite cause! Hundreds of great stores including Amazon, Target, Gap, Best Buy, ebay, Macy's and Barnes & Noble have teamed up with GoodShop and every time you place an order, youÂ’ll be supporting your favorite cause.
      Just go to www.goodsearch.com and be sure to enter Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council as the charity you want to support. And, be sure to spread the word!

      You can also access the search from our web site at http://www.qsl.net/w8zho/ - just click on the GoodSearch link on the left side at the bottom of the menu.

      Jon AB8RD