Re: [W8ZHO] Re: Wireless Head Set, Anyone?

  • k8mhz@k8mhz.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 25, 2008
      "The user must place the headset at least 8" (20cm) or more from any personnel. . . "

      Kind of like buying a toothbrush and having the instructions tell you not to put it in your mouth.

      "I know that there have been a few internet rumors flowing about how a cell phone will damage a person's brain."

      Looking through a windshield while using a cell phone increases that risk by a full order of magnitude.

      "I mean, that ditsy blond chattering incessantly about all things personal while inside my earshot certainly lends some validity to the argument that cell phones can damage a person's brain cells. Or render common sense or privacy less important."

      I think you may be confusing cause with effect.  Or not....

      And to that effect, here is a blonde joke for you.  A riddle, actually...

      Q:  How do you stop a blonde from driving, yakking on a cell phone, smoking a cigarette and putting on make-up at the same time?

      A:  Duct tape her knees to the seat.

      I now return this reflector back to normal amateur radio use.

      73 de K8MHZ