Thanks

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2007
      Thanks to all who participated at the Hoffmaster Trail Run yesterday
      (11-17-07). Once again we had a great event.

      We had 15 participants this year. This includes Darryl AB8AB who supplied
      and setup the portable repeater we used. This years route was the same as
      last year, but due to the numbers of helpers we were able to add a 3rd
      position on the beach (halfway point) and double up a few other positions
      which gave us more and better coverage then we have had in previous years.

      Dave Paulsen our contact with the race people once again expressed their
      thanks for our assistance which made their job much easier.

      Once again thanks to all of you who helped out with years Hoffmaster Trail
      Run. I'm looking forward to seeing you again next year.

      Denny N8CTT AEC/DRO Muskegon County
      n8ctt@...
      n8ctt@...
    • Jtlr.fischer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2010
        Thank you to all who came out and helped with the kick off of the coast guard festival 5&10 k runs and kids parade . Hope that you can help next Saturday with the grand parade thanks again John kc8uny and don kb8 odb

        Sent from my iPod
      • Jtlr.fischer
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 18, 2010
          Thank you to all that braved the rain and storms to help with the oldboys octoberfest marathon half marathon and 5k race after a hour weather delay we started all three events and with your help everything went off with out any problems thanks again for all your help John kc8uny

          Sent from my iPod
        • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2013
            Thank you to every one helped with the coast guard festival parade and fireworks everything went great thanks again John kc8uny president North Ottawa Arc