Re: 1 Day Left Till Big Day At The Club House

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2007

      This contest will be a really different and great experience. It is
      rumored that we will have a linear amplifier or two available. Not
      only will that thing keep the shack warm, it will put us into the "Big
      Gun" category. I'll tell you, from the perspective of a little
      pistol, more power will be very interesting.

      And you don't have to have that "golden" tongue. The QSOs are quick.
      We'll pass an exchange, record some information in the computer log,
      and rock on to the next QSO. Hey, Al, KV8X, can we get the computer
      to call CQ?