1 Day Left Till Big Day At The Club House

  • w8amz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2007
      Just one day left till the big events at the clubhouse.

      1st Breakfast 8:30 am

      2nd Mini Swap following breakfast, with items from NS8Z's estate.
      Icom 706, Icom AH-4 Auto tuner, Ham-IV rotor & controller and many
      other items like mobile antennas, fixed antennas & Towers and so on.

      Feel free to bring any other items you may want to sell also. There
      is no charge for table space.

      3rd other events in the afternoon such as a visit to Dale K8PY at the
      nursing home and then preparing for SSB Sweeps.

      4th SSB Sweeps at 4:00PM big 24hour contest

      Hope to see everybody there.

      Tom W8AMZ
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2007
        All:

        This contest will be a really different and great experience. It is
        rumored that we will have a linear amplifier or two available. Not
        only will that thing keep the shack warm, it will put us into the "Big
        Gun" category. I'll tell you, from the perspective of a little
        pistol, more power will be very interesting.

        And you don't have to have that "golden" tongue. The QSOs are quick.
        We'll pass an exchange, record some information in the computer log,
        and rock on to the next QSO. Hey, Al, KV8X, can we get the computer
        to call CQ?