Re: Card Shower!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2007
      Oh, DUH! We're hams. Why don't we give Dale our QSL card? Thank
      Linda for the obvious.

      So, bring your QSL card and we'll sign a "civilian" style card, too.

      Bill, AB8SC
    • k8mhz@k8mhz.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2007
        Yeah, why not?

        In the frequency box we can draw an eyeball!  Yours, of course, would be attached to a balloon.  :)

        I know, bad joke.  I am glad you are doing well.

        73

        Mark K8MHZ

        Oh, DUH! We're hams. Why don't we give Dale our QSL card? Thank
        Linda for the obvious.

        So, bring your QSL card and we'll sign a "civilian" style card, too.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.