Re: Card Shower!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2007

      I suggest we have some extra "Get Well" cards at the clubhouse on
      Saturday morning. Following breakfast and during the swap we can get
      you to sign a card and we'll bulk deliver them to Dale that afternoon.
      I'm going to the dollar store.

      Bill, AB8SC
    • Tom Nickisch

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 16, 2007
          Oh, DUH! We're hams. Why don't we give Dale our QSL card? Thank
          Linda for the obvious.

          So, bring your QSL card and we'll sign a "civilian" style card, too.

          Bill, AB8SC
        • k8mhz@k8mhz.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16, 2007
            Yeah, why not?

            In the frequency box we can draw an eyeball!  Yours, of course, would be attached to a balloon.  :)

            I know, bad joke.  I am glad you are doing well.

            73

            Mark K8MHZ

            Oh, DUH! We're hams. Why don't we give Dale our QSL card? Thank
            Linda for the obvious.

            So, bring your QSL card and we'll sign a "civilian" style card, too.

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.