Card Shower!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2007
      All:

      How about we do an old fashioned Card Shower on Dale, K8PY? He broke
      a leg bone and is in a facility for his recuperation period. The
      details are below. He would love to hear from his ham friends. (by
      the way, Dale has been hanging around the clubhouse since he was a
      little pistol in his early teens. He even has "his" parking space
      right near the clubhouse's door) Carol is also a ham. She upgraded
      her decades old Novice license to General about a year ago.

      Bill, AB8SC

      To all our family and friends
      We thank you so very much for all of your prayers and calls
      concerning Dale.
      At the family conference/evaluation yesterday, it was recommended and
      agreed upon by the staff that Dale should stay at Heartland Care for
      another 30 days to give a chance for additional weeks of PT and OT
      therapy to strengthen him for a safer return home.

      He loves receiving mail, and the address is:
      Dale Crevier-Room 201
      Heartland Health Care Center
      916 E Lewis Street
      Whitehall, MI 49461

      Once again.....Thank you for all the prayers offered up......keep them
      flowing as he faces the challenges of the next 30 days. We love all
      of you, and couldn't do this without knowing that you care.
      Love and hugs
      Carol
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2007
        All:

        I suggest we have some extra "Get Well" cards at the clubhouse on
        Saturday morning. Following breakfast and during the swap we can get
        you to sign a card and we'll bulk deliver them to Dale that afternoon.
        I'm going to the dollar store.

        Bill, AB8SC
      • Tom Nickisch

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16, 2007
            Oh, DUH! We're hams. Why don't we give Dale our QSL card? Thank
            Linda for the obvious.

            So, bring your QSL card and we'll sign a "civilian" style card, too.

            Bill, AB8SC
          • k8mhz@k8mhz.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 16, 2007
              Yeah, why not?

              In the frequency box we can draw an eyeball!  Yours, of course, would be attached to a balloon.  :)

              I know, bad joke.  I am glad you are doing well.

              73

              Mark K8MHZ

              Oh, DUH! We're hams. Why don't we give Dale our QSL card? Thank
              Linda for the obvious.

              So, bring your QSL card and we'll sign a "civilian" style card, too.

              Checked by AVG Free Edition.