This Saturday Breafast, Mini Swap & SSB Sweeps

  • w8amz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      Attn: fellow hams, XYL's, Hunters & everybody else,

      For those of you not going to Fort Wayne you need to come out to the
      MAARC W8ZHO clubhouse on Saturday the 17 th for a free breakfast and
      mini swap. Starting at 8:30 am. Feel free to bring items to sell. For
      the deer hunters you can take a quick break for a hot breakfast and
      check out the items for sale then head back out to the woods. Then
      later on in the afternoon we will begin operating in the Side Band
      Sweeps contest for the next 24 hours. We will have plenty of food and
      fun for everybody.

      Any questions call Tom W8AMZ @ 231-767-1095