Re: Steak Fry

  • Jon Plyler
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2007
      Yes, I remember at the beginning of the year that we decided we could get the best turnout by announcing the dinners at the club meeting for that Saturday following.  I'd like to think over our options now before the next board meeting.  Even though we will still have the discussion, better to have it thought out ahead of time.  I'm still trying to cut the time on those meetings.  :-)
      Thanks, Bill!
      Jon AB8RD

      Bill <bill_fries@...> wrote:
      Jon:

      We have traditionally been holding meals on the Saturday following the
      club meeting. That makes the November meal on the third. And the
      December meal on the eighth.

      Bill, AB8SC

      > November 3 - Tentative date for the Harvest Dinner
      > Help me here - are there any conflicts for that date???
      > November 17 - a rumor of breakfast food and mini-swap to kick off
      the ARRL November Sweeps weekend at W8ZHO.

      > December 8 - Annual Soup Supper - again, are there any conflicts
      for this date???

      > Again, my thanks to all of you for your contributions to a
      successful steak fry - including those who just showed up to eat.
      Without someone to come and enjoy the results of the labor, the event
      would be dull indeed.