Re: [W8ZHO] Help me here - are there any conflicts for that date???

  • Jon Plyler
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2007
      I'm glad you brought that up - I remembered the open house, but forgot how late it was going.

      Okay, how about Saturday November 10?
      The sweeps being the following weekend, this is really our only other date.

      Thanks, Jim!
      Jon AB8RD

      "jimk8cop@..." <jimk8cop@...> wrote:
      Jon,

      November 3 - Tentative date for the Harvest Dinner
      Help me here - are there any conflicts for that date???

      MCECS is having their special event station/open house at the ECC from 9:00
      AM to 9:00PM on that date.

      Jim, K8COP

      http://link. mail2web. com/LIVE