Your comments, please - MAARC Club Meeting Programs

  • Jon, AB8RD
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      I was trying to think of a use for the W8ZHO group that would be
      unique from other groups currently going. One thing that came to
      mind is our club programs. Since that has become my responsibility
      for 2006, I value your input.

      How did you like Al's (WW8WW) program on the Amateur Radio Group for
      Youth in Lowell? Interesting? Useful information?

      How about Bill's (AB8SC) program on the Peter I DXpedition? Are you
      interested in chasing rare DX? Would you be interested if we opened
      up the W8ZHO shack for a night or weekend of chasing such a station?

      What other programs would you like to see?

      Currently, I have Mark, K8MHZ on use and options of the Yahoo
      Groups, possibly in March.

      Abe, W8HVG, speaking about the W8HVG link system is on tap for April.

      Al, KV8X, has consented to talk about feedlines and antennas in May.

      June, of course, Field Day 2006 will be our topic.

      Jon AB8RD