Fw: [WestMichiganHams] Tulip Time Parade 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Anyone interested in helping contact Steve Vander Hill  svanderhill@...
      Denny  N8CTT

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 14:24
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] Tulip Time Parade 2007

      Hello, the purpose of this email is to request your assistance in filling
      the remaining open spots for this year's Tulip Time Festival parades.

      Currently we are one person short for both the Wednesday and Thursday
      parades, and five short for the large Saturday parade.

      Hams pride themselves on being good emergency communicators. Public service
      events like Tulip Time are a great way to sharpen our skills, and test our
      equipment, and operating procedures. Working such an event is also a great
      way to meet, and spend time with other hams in the area.

      For those that are new to the hobby or those that have sat on the sidelines
      in the past years, please consider giving it a try. It is fun, and is a
      great way to brush up on your net operating procedures while providing a
      highly visible community service.

      If youÂ’re interested in volunteering, please provide me with you full name,
      call sign, physical limitations or special needs, contact phone number,
      email address, and any special assignments you would like to cover.

      Thank you in advance!

      Best regards,

      Steve - N8UJD