Re: [W8ZHO] K8ROH, sk - Services

  • Jon Plyler
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Here is the information on services for our Elmer, K8ROH.  I verified this information with Lee Funeral Home.

      Visitation Wednesday May 2, 2007
      Lee Funeral Home
      5th Street at Broadway, Muskegon Heights
      2-4 and 6-8 pm

      Funeral Service Thursday May 3, 2007
      Forest Park Covenant Church
      Henry Street at Forest Park
      11:00 am

      Coming from Seaway Drive , turn west on either Norton Avenue or Seminole Road (either will work, depending on what folks are familiar with)
      Turn south on Henry Street
      The church is on the west side of Henry Street , about 1 or 2 blocks before the float bridge.
      About .5 (1/2) miles from Norton Ave.   About .2 (2/10) miles from Seminole Rd.

      Jon AB8RD

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.