K8ROH, sk

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 4:40 PM

      I just received word that Russ, W8BXS passed along news, on this
      evening's Teenage Net, that Elmer, K8ROH passed away this morning,
      April 30. It's too early to have any more details.

      We grieve for our friend and we pray for his family, both in the
      community of amateur radio and his wife, children, and extended family.

      I'm sure details about the coming day's arrangements will be posted as
      they are available.

      With a heavy heart,

      73

      Bill, AB8SC
    • Jon Plyler
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        Here is the information on services for our Elmer, K8ROH.  I verified this information with Lee Funeral Home.

        Visitation Wednesday May 2, 2007
        Lee Funeral Home
        5th Street at Broadway, Muskegon Heights
        2-4 and 6-8 pm

        Funeral Service Thursday May 3, 2007
        Forest Park Covenant Church
        Henry Street at Forest Park
        11:00 am

        Coming from Seaway Drive , turn west on either Norton Avenue or Seminole Road (either will work, depending on what folks are familiar with)
        Turn south on Henry Street
        The church is on the west side of Henry Street , about 1 or 2 blocks before the float bridge.
        About .5 (1/2) miles from Norton Ave.   About .2 (2/10) miles from Seminole Rd.

        Jon AB8RD

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.