Hamfest Thank you recieved

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2013
      Here is an e-mail I received about the MCTH

      Hi All,  Just a quick note to commend you all on a great Hamfest.  Please keep up the good work!  Special thanks to those who helped me carry my stuff in and to all the club members and helpers who were so considerate and cordial.  Hope to see you all next year!

      73, Bob, W8LHP (Rural Glendora)

      In God I Trust.