Thank YOU!

  • bill_fries_jr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2013

      Thank you for your hard work to make this year's edition of the Muskegon Color Tour Hamfest a great success.  From weeks before the event, through the preparations the day before, as well as the day of the CTH, and even extending to well after the event.  Every step along the way you pitched in, made it happen, invited your friends, did the myriad of tasks, volunteered, made the decisions, bought and sold, as well as enjoyed the coffee, doughnuts and eyeball QSOs.  We do not have the final numbers.  We do have a high degree of confidence this one was WAY better than last year's success.  Thank YOU.  de Bill, NA8M