Michigan QSO Party - The club wants you for the contest!

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2007
      Hello, MAARC members:

      April 21st - mark your calendars! That's the day of the Michigan QSO
      Party. We're looking for operators/loggers and I have a sign up sheet
      for you to choose a slot. Last year, the club placed 3rd in the state
      for multi-op single operation. We'd like to improve that score this
      year and keep Muskegon county on the amateur radio map! We had fun
      last year and this year will be even better! Catch me at the board
      meeting this coming Monday or at the April club meeting for that
      preferred time slot. We're talking about a good ole potluck on that
      day to feed people and invite folks out just to hang out at the club's
      beautiful location, if they don't want to log or operate. You're
      welcome to e-mail me about a reserved time, also. By the way, this is
      a 12-hour contest, from noon to midnight. Look forward to hearing
      from you!

      73,
      Linda, AB8QH