RE: Potluck Dinner

  • bill_fries_jr
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2013

      The potluck dinner is THIS Saturday!  Please come, bring a dish to pass, and enjoy a wonderful opportunity.  The fun starts at five o'clock.

      de NA8M

      ---In W8ZHO@yahoogroups.com, <w8zho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Saturday, October 5 at five o'clock at the clubhouse we're having a potluck dinner.  You are invited!  Please bring a dish to pass.  We'll supply the coffee, pop, and table service.  Open shack!  Tons of fun!  Fellowship!  See you!!