Please Help, Operation Care Labor Day Weekend

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2013

      We are in need of assistance with Operation Care this coming long weekend, Labor Day, at the Nunica rest area on I-96. These specific time slots are in dire need of filling:

      Friday, August 30, six o'clock, pm, until midnight Two adults

      Saturday, August 31, six o'clock, am, until noon One or maybe two adults

      Sunday, September 1, midnight until six, am AND six, am, until noon or until tear down, two adults each shift.

      We have almost fully staffed this important event. PLEASE let me know how you can help.

      Bill, NA8M
      Operation Care facilitator
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2013
        News Flash: I need on person for Friday morning, August 30, six am until noon. Please?