Muskegon, Field Day 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013
      Field Day is June 22 & 23. We are meeting for breakfast at the Overboard in Twin Lake (look for all the antennas) at 8:00 AM. Site will be announced at Breakfast, the 82 repeater, e-mail, facebook and what ever other means of communications we can use.

      A msg  from Bill NA8M

      All:

      In the event of a real emergency, our emergency communications will be deployed to a convenient and logical place safely near the need. This year a goal of the Muskegon area Field Day is to simulate such a demand for communications assistance.

      Therefore, the site of this year's Field Day will be announced Saturday morning. There will be ample notification on repeaters, email lists, list servers, groups, and we hope, maybe even a well placed telephone call.

      Nobody knows where Field Day will be this year. Well, not today, anyway.

      In God I Trust.