Wednesday Night Net

  • Tom Porritt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2007
      All,
      I am looking for someone to take over as net manager for the Wednesday night MAARC net. This would be someone who would continue the initiative we have started by providing a venue for learning and showcasing club activites. For a certain transition period I will be glad to provide net scripts. I have two or three people that will be sharing net control duties, so the net manager will just need to make sure they are prepared and coached as necessary and do the nets not covered. I am sure more net control regulars will come along as the net grows. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new net. It is also an opportunity for a member of the club leadership to demonstrate the progressive leadership of the club. I intend to continue the net until a new net manager is found.
      Tom, N8YJT
      Current MAARC 2 Meter Net Manager.