OP CARE

  • David Thill
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2013

       For OP CARE I have shifts for one more person for Friday 6a-12p,12p-6p and Sunday 6a-12p also clean up, and 2 spots open for Friday 6p-12a and Saturday 12a-6a 6p-12a. and Sunday 12a-6a please let me know asap so i can get this all rapped up you can also call me at 231-736-9670

      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ
    • David Thill
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2013

        op care is under way I sill neen a fe spots fille I need one person for firday 6 to 12 midnight. onr person for Saturday midnight to 6am Sunday lest pull together and get this done.
        thanks

        Dave Thill
        KD8OCZ