OP CARE

  • David Thill
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2013
      I need a lot more help I have several open shifts left. so far this is what I have.

      Operation Care Scheduling for Memorial Day 2013

      Shift (6 hours)
      Name and Phone #1
      Name and Phone #2
      Set Up 6AM Friday May 24

      Jim Meyers, KC8PCJ

      May 24
      6AM Friday to Noon Friday
      Jim Meyers, KC8PCJ

      May 24
      Noon Friday to 6PM Friday
      Denny Harriss N8CTT

      May 24
      6PM Friday to Midnight Friday

      May 25
      Midnight Friday to 6AM Saturday

      May 25
      6AM Saturday to Noon Saturday

      May 25
      Noon Saturday to 6PM Saturday
      Jim Wolffis, KD8DLQ
      John Hulka, KD8YL

      May 25
      6PM Saturday to Midnight Saturday

      May 25
      Midnight Saturday to 6AM Sunday

      May 26
      6AM Sunday to Noon Sunday
      Dave Thill KD8OCZ

      May 26
      Noon Sunday – Take Down
      Dave Thill KD8OCZ

      Please respond to this post or email me at kd8ocz@... or call 231-736-9670

      This is for the Nunica rest stop on I96  op care site.

      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ
    • David Thill
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2013

         For OP CARE I have shifts for one more person for Friday 6a-12p,12p-6p and Sunday 6a-12p also clean up, and 2 spots open for Friday 6p-12a and Saturday 12a-6a 6p-12a. and Sunday 12a-6a please let me know asap so i can get this all rapped up you can also call me at 231-736-9670

        Dave Thill
        KD8OCZ
      • David Thill
        Message 3 of 3 , May 24, 2013

          op care is under way I sill neen a fe spots fille I need one person for firday 6 to 12 midnight. onr person for Saturday midnight to 6am Sunday lest pull together and get this done.
          thanks

          Dave Thill
          KD8OCZ