Help needed may 25th and 27th

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      The North Ottawa amateur radio club is looking for help Saturday may 25 2013 with the kick off to summer 5 k race we will be meeting at the grand haven dept of public safety at 7:15 am for assignments the race will be done no later than 11:00  am we are also looking for help with the spring lake memorial day parade for this event we will meet at the spring lake village Hall eoc room at 9:30 am the parade starts at 10:30 and is over by 11:30 if you can help contact kc8uny at kc8uny@... thanks john kc8uny