OP Care

  • David Thill
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2013

       I sill have lost of open shift available for this Memorial Day OP Care at the Nunica rest stop.
      Please reply to this post, email me at kd8ocz@..., or call my cell 231-736-9670
      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ
    • David Thill
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2013
        Oky now I need one person to fill Friday 6am-12noon,  Saturday midnight-Sunday 6am and Sunday 6am-12noon and cleanup.
        then I need to people for Friday Midnight-Saturday 6am and Saturday 6am-12noom
        Please help me fill these hast few spots. reply to this post or call 231-736-9670

        Dave Thill
        KD8OCZ