W8ZHO 2 Meter Fm simplex Contest

  • David Thill
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 5:59 PM
    This Saturday the 11th  is the first part to the contest starting at 2pm running until 4pm EST.
    The second part will be Wednesday the 15th starting at 6pm  and running until 9pm EST.

    All amateurs are well come you don't have to be a member tho join in the contest. the points are the same for MAARC member and non members.
    We want everyone to join in and have fun. And give the newbies a taste of contesting.

    I have attached the rules and log sheet to this post for you to download and be able to participate in the contest.

    Happy Contesting
    MAARC VP.
    Dave Thill
    KD8OCZ