Operation Care

  • David Thill
    Message 1 of 7 , May 7, 2013

      Operation Care will be Friday May 24th @ 6 am set up 6am to Sunday May 26 @ 12.00 pm. Weill be running 6 hour shifts. witch are Friday 6am-12pm 12pm to 12pm to 6pm 6pm-12am Saturday, Saturday 12am-6am 6am-12pm 12pm-6pm 6pm-12am Sunday, Sunday 12am-6am 6am-12pm tear down 12pm. One New this this year every one needs to ware thir class II safty vest. we will have 4 to stay at the trailer pervided buy the State police. Please email me to clame a shift @ kd8ocz@..., call 231-736-9670, 0r use TEXCOM. Thank You 73 Dave Thill KD8OCZ

      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ

    • bill_fries_jr
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 23, 2014

        I'm coordinating Operation Care for the Independence Day weekend this summer.  It's coming in two weeks.  We'll staff the Nunica Rest Area Operation Care trailer Thursday, Friday, and probably Saturday with six hour shifts of at least two friends of radio per shift.  If you can help please drop me an email or phone call.  231.924.5910  I'm good on qrz.  de Bill, NA8M