MiQP What's That?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007

      We've got a little better than a month before the Michigan QSO Party.
      W8ZHO is planning to field another Multi operator Single Transmitter
      effort this year. Remember last year's effort netted our club a
      respectable third place certificate.

      This year I'd like to schedule folks to operate and log. Maybe an
      hour operating and then an hour logging? We'll make this fun with
      special opportunities.

      Mark your calendar for this fun event. April 21. Starts noon and
      runs for twelve hours until midnight. We will operate from the W8ZHO
      MAARC clubhouse.

      Hope you can join us for the fun!

      73

      Bill, AB8SC