Work Bee @ Clubhouse

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013

      We have spring cleaning to do at our clubhouse. And we're going to work on antennas, wiring, street light, and other things around the clubhouse. Please join us Sunday afternoon at one o'clock. After work we'll burn some hotdogs on the fire. Please bring any tools you can share for the yard work. And bring some hotdogs. This will be a lot more fun with lots of support.

      Please join us. That's April 14 for those who favor an exact date.

      Many hands make light work.

      Bill, NA8M
    • David Thill
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013

        also if you have a leaf blower please bring it along. makes racking fun

        Dave Thill
        KD8OCZ