Wednesday 2 Meter net

  • Tom Porritt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 8:02 PM
      All,
      I'm looking for someone to do one or both of the following for the March 7 net with KC8WSE as net control.

      1. down load and play the ARRL Audio News for March 2, 2007
      2. Make a 10 minute presetation and lead discussion with the following title "What is Good Amateur Practice, and Why Should I Care". I found a good treatment of the subject on the web at http://campus.murraystate.edu/org/msuarc/GoodOperatingPractices.doc but feel free to use your own resources.

      The only qualification I am looking for is a good signal into the repeater. So if you would like to provide either of these services please let me know. If you have questions before making a commitment also please let me know.

      Tom