MAARC Table @ Crossroads Hamfest in Marshall in March

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Thanks to Tom, W8AMZ we have a table at the Crossroads Hamfest in Marshall in March. Now I'm looking for volunteers to man the table.

      The table at the hamfest will be for club members to sell their stuff to the perusing passersby. If you would like to sell a few items then please prepare them for sale. There will be price stickers available if you would only ask. All I ask in return is that you volunteer to man the table for a half hour or better. I will maintain a staffing schedule for our club.