Les, W8QAY is Failing

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013

      Our good friend Les, W8QAY is in his final days. He is now bedridden as he has lost his balance and cannot use his wheelchair. The last time he was out of the house was for his friend's funeral, Dick, W8KID.

      Let us show him we miss his visits. I encourage you to snail mail a note or QSL card. I'm sure he will enjoy hearing from his friends.

      Les, W8QAY
      1041 Vick Road
      Muskegon, MI 49441

      Please?

      His wife, Judy, could certainly use the kind words, support, and prayers from our club.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
        Please take a minute to snail mail Les, W8QAY a brief note. I'm sure his mood will improve with each message he receives. His wife, Judy, will have to read the messages to him. He has forsaken computer conversations as well as all on-air QSOs. I don't think that Judy has called in Hospice yet.

        Please?