Re: [W8ZHO] VE testing

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
      Tomorrow Feb 1, 2013 at 9am.  Testing is at the Red Cross at the corner of 3rd & Muskegon.  Only cash accepted for the testing fee.  Also if upgrading bring a COPY of your current license with you.

      See you there.  Use the back entrance.

      Denny  N8CTT  VE

      On 2/1/2013 16:29, radiofreq wrote:

      Can anyone tell me when the next VE test is in Muskegon?

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
          Thanks for the info. I wasn't able to make it. Do you know when the next one is?

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
            The next one scheduled in Muskegon is on April 6th, 2013.  Same time and location.

            Denny  N8CTT  VE

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2013
              Thank you for the info. Time to upgrade. :-)