Calendaring Session

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      All:

      This Sunday afternoon we are going to do a calendaring event. The session will be held at our clubhouse. The start time is one o'clock. Dinner will be served.

      The purpose of this session is to plan the upcoming year's calendar. We'll look at monthly meeting programs, dates for board meetings, continuing education topics and their sponsors, and dates, dates, and more dates. This exercise will lay down a great foundation for the Council's upcoming year.

      Please bring your ideas for stimulating events. And we would like to visit all manner of aspects of the Council.

      This takes place on Sunday, January 13 at the clubhouse at one o'clock in the afternoon. Everyone is welcome to attend. The more, the merrier and the more varied will be the discussion.