Elmer net

  • David Thill
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2012
      I forgot that the My daughter has a Christmas  concert tonight, I might be late Starting the net. Please stick around the repeater I will start the net on my way home.The net will be on the 146.82 repeater starting as soon I get out of the concert!

      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ
    • David Thill
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 27, 2012

        the Elmer net will be at 8 o'clock this evening, on the 146 that 82 repeater.
        hope to hear ya on the net

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android