Re: Soup Supper

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2012
      It's this afternoon, five o'clock at the clubhouse. Join us!

      Bill, NA8M

      --- In W8ZHO@yahoogroups.com, "NA8M" <bill_fries@...> wrote:

      > I got this information from Ingrid after I asked for some additional details:
      >
      > We have done donations for the meal in the past. We will provide a salad, dessert, and bread or crackers. Therefore we are only interested in what soups people would like to bring to share with others.
      > Ingrid
      >

      > --- In W8ZHO@yahoogroups.com, "NA8M" <bill_fries@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Soup Supper at the MAARC clubhouse, December 8, 5:00 pm. Please contact Igrid Porritt if you wish to share a special soup. de NA8M

    • bill_fries_jr
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2013
        Soup Supper is Saturday, Dec. 7 at our clubhouse at five o'clock.  Join the fun!  Bring a favorite soup to share.  Or just come and enjoy the fare.  It's fun!  A "twisted" potluck where you can bring a dish to share or just come to share.  No problems man.  No cost.  All the fun.  Priceless!  Hope to share with you.  The more, the merrier!