HAMFEST - Thank You!

  • James C Duram
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2012

      All,

      I received this nice note today...

      Jim, K8COP

      K8COP DE ZS6US  (KG2QB)

      Hi Jim –

      Thank you for a fantastic HAMFEST on October 13.  It was 1st class event in every respect!

      I especially enjoyed personally talking with you and Leon.  Catching up was a lot of fun.  I was also glad to purchase numerous antennas and related items from a couple of vendors.

      It was perfect timing – just happened to be visiting my Dad in Whitehall and a stop at the HAMFEST was great.

      I am back in South Africa again – primarily active on HF PSK.

      Well done and thanks for your ongoing wonderful contributions to our hobby.

      73,

      Jim Norton

      Pretoria, South Africa